Linguistics Grad Track (BA/MA Accelerated Program)
The deadline for Spring admission is October 15th. The deadline for Fall admission is June 15th.
2. You must have completed 75 credit hours at the time of application. This will typically be during your junior year.
3. You must have a GPA of 3.5 or higher.
4. You must submit two letters of recommendation from Linguistics Faculty members who can attest to the your ability to do graduate level course work.
5. During the first semester of your senior year, you must apply to the MA program and Toulouse Graduate School.
How to Apply
3. Fill out the Conditional Admission and Advisor Course Approval Form
4. Submit all documents to the Linguistics Grad Track Advisor at LING-Admissions@unt.edu.
What Courses Can I Take?
2. LING 5300 Phonology (Offered in Fall)
3. LING 5310 Syntax (Offered in Spring)
4. LING 5305 Morphology (Offered in Fall)
5. LING 5330 Sociolinguistics (Offered in Spring)
6. LING 5350 Typology (Offered in Fall)
7. LING 5380 Linguistic Field Methods (Offered in Fall)
8. LING 5410 Computational Linguistics (Offered in Spring)
9. LING 5530 Semantics and Pragmatics (Offered in Fall)
10. LING 5580 Language and Gender (Offered in Fall)
11. LING 5550 Corpus Linguistics (Annual availability; Offered in Fall - 2020)