Teaching English in the Global Context
As students travel, they often support their global exploration by teaching English around the world. This concentration provides students with a set of courses for teaching English in the global context.
Requirements for the Concentration
- LING - 3070 - Principles of Language Analysis
- LING - 4020 - Structure of Modern English
- LING - 4030 - Acquisition of English as a Second Language
- LING - 4080 - Teaching English as a Second Language
- LING - 4410 - World Englishes